Acne is that annoying interruption that has the power to spoil the mood of each and every person. It is a skin condition that affects people all over the world irrespective of gender, age and ethnicity. It can take place in various forms such as pimples, zits and seasonal breakouts and is usually caused by the overproduction of oil and sebum by the oil glands located underneath the skin.
- Oil Free Gel Moisturiser with Niacinamide, Blue Light Protect ₹645.00
- Chocolate Coffee Face Wash (200ml) ₹649.00
- Caffeinated Face Wash Cleanser With Coffee Bean Extract & Coconut Cake Powder (Sulfate & Paraben Free) (100 ml) ₹262.50
- Earth Rhythm Phyto Repair Vitamin C + Matrixyl 3000 Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser 50gm ₹561.75
Acne may be caused due to hormonal changes or changes in lifestyle such as eating habits, physical activity etc. Often, it is also a result of changes in the environment. For instance, moving to a more humid or polluted location may flare up your oil glands and cause pimples.
Usually, acne settles down, as your body adjusts itself to the requirements of your surrounding, however, external intervention is often required to address the condition.
Let’s look into certain essential nutrients that can speed up the process of drying acne and zits and also reduce scarring.
- Niacinamide — It is a form of Vitamin B3 that is used to solve a number of skin issues. Niacinamide regulates oil production and keeps a check on sebaceous glands. As we know acne is an inflammatory condition, Thus, niacinamide having anti-inflammatory properties addresses the condition in an efficient manner.
- Salicylic Acid — It is one of the most common acids used for treating acne. Salicylic acid helps in clearing skin pores and eliminates dead skin. It not only treats existing acne but also prevents future breakouts.
Product Description : Acne and skin breakouts are every personâ€™s concern. While an acne pops up on the cheek, a breakout happens on the chin. Skincare is really no child's play. However, we have got a solution for your acne related problems.
To control acne, you must first know that your skin pores should be clean from any dirt or grime which causes clogging of pores hence giving rise to breakouts! Excess sebum secretion in your skin pores attract bacteria which act on it thus giving rise to various types of acne.
Keeping this in mind, we have formulated an Acne & Sebum Controlling Serum which unclogs your pores & controls excess sebum secretion thereby keeping acne breakouts at bay! It also works to protect your skin from inflammation.
This is a serum with actives and plant extracts which balances your sebum secretion and still feels as if nothing is applied. Thatâ€™s right, it is lightweight!
Serums are considered to be an essential product in every skincare routine for those who want to treat a certain skin issue, this Anti Acne Serum leads to a healthy and happy skin by unclogging your skin pores & controlling sebum secretions thereby controlling acne breakouts. Don't forget, it is suitable for all skin types!
How to use :
1. Cleanse your skin thoroughly
2. Take 1 2 drops of the Acne & Sebum Controlling Serum & gently pat it on your face & neck region
3. Apply only once in a day AM or PM (preferably in PM)
4. Follow it up with Qurez Hydrating Moisturizer for best results
Benefits of using this product :
Unclogs your pores from dirt & grime
Minimizes sebum production in skin
Controls acne & breakouts
Reduces skin inflammation
Keeps your skin healthy from within
Product Ingredient : Purified Water, Lactic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cucumber Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Witch Hazel Extract, Tween 80, Liquorice Extract, Phenoxyethanol, D Panthenol, Lecigel, Vitamin E, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate
Shelf Life : 24 months
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Qurez
- Tea Tree Oil — It is an essential oil that consists of anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Tea tree oil is a must for people with oily skin. It removes surface oils without over-drying the skin and helps prevent acne.
Tea Tree Essential Oil 30ml₹632.25
Product Description : Ryllz Essentials Tea Tree Oil is steam distilled from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia. Using tree oil as a natural hand sanitizer may help kill several germs responsible for colds, flu, and other illnesses. Tea tree oil has been shown to kill or repel insects. It can also be used to help speed wound healing by reducing inflammation and increasing white blood cell activity.
Benefits of using this product :
Soothes skin irritation
promotes hair growth
Treats skin infection
Controls nail infection
Helps unclog hair follicles
Shelf Life : 2 Years
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Ryllz Essentials
- Glycolic Acid — It helps in exfoliating the skin and promotes cell regeneration. Glycolic acid smoothens out the skin texture and evens out the skin tone hence, it helps reduce acne scarring.
Product Description: This unique lightweight formula contains glycolic acid which helps remove product build up & dead cells, it also helps to protect and balance the scalpâ€™s microbiome and keep the hair follicles clean. Too much product build up can disrupt the healthy function of the hair follicles and by removing build up lead to normal growth & roots to lift up. This formula is a blend of few plant extracts & apple cider vinegar which helps strengthen hair & improve lustre by lowering hair & scalp pH.
How to use: For the use in AM or PM. Use this as pre shampoo treatment (before you wash your hair) on either wet scalp & hair. To be sprayed evenly on wet hair/dry hair for 10 minutes, then wash as normal,. Apply evenly enough to thinly cover all of your hair. To be applied 1 2 times a week, Do not rinse. If irritation occurs discontinue use and consult a physician.
Benefits: Exfoliates product build up, Stimulates hair growth, Improves blood flow to scalp, Removes dead cells.
Ingridients: Pisum Sativum (Green Pea) / Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Infused Water, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acetum, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lysine HCL, Glycine, Valine, Ceramide NP, Propanediol, Glycerine, Xylitol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Vetiveria Zizanoides ( Vetiver) Root Extract, Rosa Damascena ( Rose) Flower Extract, Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha) Root Extract, Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Shelf life:10 Months
Country of origin: INDIA
- Kojic Acid– It is a lightning ingredient which helps in minimizing the scarring effect. It also helps with reducing sun damage and fights various kinds of acne-causing bacteria.
These ingredients are available in various forms such as serums, moisturizers, cleansers, face wash, oils etc. and are readily available in beauty counters, drugstores as well e-commerce platforms.
Let’s fight acne together with these wonderful ingredients!
Also Read: Best Skin-Care Routine For Acne-prone Skin