Rather than covering up your skin, it’s more important to work on your skin concerns. Finding the right skincare routine involves a lot of trial and error.
Our skin requires more than just cleansing and moisturizing, it requires extra protection, which is offered by essential face oils. Face oils are one of the various skincare products out there. They’re specially curated to complement the natural oils produced by our skin to keep our skin hydrated, calm and balanced. Face oils are usually plant-based and are extracted from the different parts of plants such as leaves, flowers, seeds, etc. As they consist of various powerful ingredients, the potential benefits are never-ending. Face oils are a superfood for the skin, which promote skin cell regeneration and serve as an extra layer of protection to our skin.
If you’re wondering whether you should include face oils in your skincare regime, we will be listing 3 uses of essential oils for you
- Under Eye Oil — The skin under the eye is very delicate and sensitive and it defines the youth of a person. Thus, it is imperative to focus on the under-eye area and actively prevent under-eye skin conditions such as dryness, dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and crowfeet. Under-eye oils are the magic potion to get that youthful look. They are made of various essential oils like almond oil, lavender oil etc.
Under Eye Repair Oil (10ml)₹1,180.00
Product Description : SKÖG Under Eye Repair Oil is a light weight oil formulated to nourish the delicate area around the eyes. Under Eye Repair Oil is a combination of various moisturizing and repairing oils to treat dryness, dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and crow feet.
Under Eye Repair Oil is unisex.
How to use : Simply roll the repair oil on your under eyes and gently massage with the metal ball roll on or your ring fingers.
Benefits of using the product :
- Nourish and moisturize the delicate area around the eyes.
- Treats dryness, dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and crow feet.
- Strengthens the skin.
Product Ingredients : Cranberry Oil, Rosehip Oil, Pomegranate Oil, Apricot Oil, Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Licorice Oil, Bergamot Oil, Lavender Oil, English Daisy Oil, Mouse Ear Hawkweed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate.
Natural Certified, Natural
Shelf Life : 24 months
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Skog
- Lip Oil — Lip oils offer long-term hydration to dry lips and are more nourishing than lip balms. Our lips do not have sebaceous glands and hence do not produce any oil unlike other parts of our skin, so adding lip oil to our skincare routine is a must. Lip oils are made of olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil etc. Lip oils go much deeper into your skin to heal your lips from within!
Coconut Lip Balm 10gm₹249.00
With Our Love Earth Organiccoconut Lip Balm, We Present A Brand New Way Of Getting Those Beautiful Lips Back To Their Glory. It Has The Benefits Of Pure Vitamin E, Shea Butter, And Cocoa Butter. And Then Some More. If You Got Chapped Lips, This Is Your Best Friend. And If You Got Dry Lips, Then. We Have It All!!! Like We Don’T Discriminate.
The Strawberry Fragrance Is To Die For.
The Balm Hydrates And Repairs Your Lip Skin While Boosting Collagen And Elastin. It Comes In A Beautiful Pink Color. This Balm Can Be Used On All Skin Types And With All Age Groups.
How to Use: • Clean your hands and scoop out the balm according to your needs.
• Apply the Lip balm on your lips and slowly massage it.
• Now just sit or move around looking at your best radiant self, you beautiful DIVA!
Benefits: • The disinfecting and antimicrobial effects of coconut oil keep your lips germ-free, and subsequently, help protect any cracked skin.
• Beeswax contains natural emulsifiers that help retain moisture, making it a great ingredient for dry, chapped lips.
• Castor oil has humectants that help retain skin moisture by preventing water loss through the outer layer of your skin.
• The Almond oil lightens dark lips, removes dark spots, and evens the lip colour.
• Grapeseed oil helps the collagen in your lips stay healthy, and get restored from a cellular level.
• Cocoa butter is an emollient that is a great source of natural antioxidants. It adds a protective hydrating layer to lips, helping protect them from extreme temperatures and indoor heat that can leave your lips dried out.
• Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal dry lips.
Ingredient: • Coconut Oil (Cocus Nucifera)
• Bees Wax
• Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
• Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis)
• Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera)
• Vitamin-E Acetate
• Shea Butter
• Cocoa Butter
• Strawberry Extract
• Fragrance/Essential Oils
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Country of Origin: India
Brand: Love Earth
- Face Oil — Face oils serve as an extra step of ensuring 100% hydration to your skin. These oils have a small molecular structure hence, they easily penetrate your skin and do the needful. Face oils have been in use from time immemorial, but have recently gained due attention for their numerous benefits. They can be used in multiple ways, for instance, they can be mixed with moisturizers, they can also be added to face mists etc. There are various kinds of face oils out there such as lemongrass, tea tree oil, sandalwood, eucalyptus etc. Also, people suffering from acne are often low in omega 6, on their skin surface, and oils like prickly pear seed oil and evening primrose are very rich in omega 6.
Product Description : A carefully crafted light and quick absorbing face oil made with the most potent cold-pressed oils of almond, pomegranate, avocado, blackseed, virgin coconut oil. Blended to provide delicate facial skin with all the essential fatty acids, vitamins and anti-oxidants. Because your facial skin is thinner than the rest of your body, it's important to feed it with only the most natural and nutritious oils. Prakrta Serum of Youth - face oil is made with only cold pressed oils so your skin gets maximum nourishment
How to use : Use as a daily moisturizer or as night cream (instead of a cream or lotion loaded with chemicals) massage 5 7 drops on clean slightly wet to damp face and neck skin
Ingredients : 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS - cold-pressed oils of almond, pomegranate, avocado, blackseed, virgin coconut oil, capric caprylic triglyceride (derived from coconut oil), geranium and lavender essential oil
Storage Instructions : Store in a cool dry place.Do not allow moisture inside the bottle/jar
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Prakrta
Before using any face oil, it is important for you to conduct a patch test to ensure that the oil is suitable for your skin type. While face oils are extremely beneficial, they must be used in a controlled manner and one must not overdo them. Essential oils must be stored in a cool dry place. With all of this in mind, let us achieve super hydration from this superfood for the skin.
- Oil Free Gel Moisturiser with Niacinamide, Blue Light Protect ₹645.00
- Chocolate Coffee Face Wash (200ml) ₹649.00
- Caffeinated Face Wash Cleanser With Coffee Bean Extract & Coconut Cake Powder (Sulfate & Paraben Free) (100 ml) ₹262.50
- Earth Rhythm Phyto Repair Vitamin C + Matrixyl 3000 Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser 50gm ₹561.75