Know a Lil More About Skin Minimalism
Skin minimalism refers to the use of minimum skincare and cosmetics. The current trend is to use the absolute minimum of products to care for your skin. Allow your skin to breathe. It’s all about revealing your imperfections and embracing them. Irrespective of what social media portrays, no one can have beautiful skin all of the time. The idea is to have healthy and glowing skin. It’s important for us to flaunt our own skin and embrace ourselves as our skin ages along with us. We need to collectively let go of the pressures of society, which banks on our insecurities by setting unattainable beauty standards. It’s essential to showcase our skin pores, blemishes, pimples, and fine lines. Skin minimalism also allows your skin to relax, and simply be. It is definitely the most realistic skincare trend of the year for a variety of reasons. Let’s dive into some of its advantages.
- Oil Free Gel Moisturiser with Niacinamide, Blue Light Protect ₹645.00
- Chocolate Coffee Face Wash (200ml) ₹649.00
- Caffeinated Face Wash Cleanser With Coffee Bean Extract & Coconut Cake Powder (Sulfate & Paraben Free) (100 ml) ₹350.00
- Earth Rhythm Phyto Repair Vitamin C + Matrixyl 3000 Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser 50gm ₹749.00
Skin Minimalism- The Trend Of The Future
1. It Saves Time & Money
By reducing the number of skincare products you use, you can focus on the ones that your skin genuinely needs. The extra benefit for people with busy schedules is that they save time. You don’t need to go through seven steps of skincare and wait for each product to absorb. What could be more beneficial than saving both time and money?
2. Combats Skin Irritation & Allergies
If you combine too many products, your skin may become inflamed and reactive. This is due to the fact that some acids and certain other actives may not be well suited for pairing. It’s also possible that serum or cream worked wonders for someone else but caused problems for you. Reducing the number of products you use is the greatest means of avoiding such scenarios. This is especially true for those who suffer from acne, eczema, or other skin conditions.
3. Indulge In The Efficiency Of A Multipurpose Product
It’s important to take breaks in between a 7–9 step skincare routine to allow the skin to absorb the ingredients. Certain ingredients take longer to sink in than others, but you may not have given it sufficient time to do so, resulting in your skin not receiving all of the benefits that your premium product promised. Skin minimalism allows you to get the most out of your skincare regimen.
4. About Time We Make Our Lifestyle- Sustainable
Even though we all talk about conserving the environment and living a conscious life, doing so is not simple. One of the most prevalent habits shared by all skincare lovers is overindulgence. Of course, recycling is beneficial to the environment, but it is only one aspect of the wider context of sustainability. Conscious consumption is the most important way to avoid contributing to global warming. It’s all about skin minimalism. As a result, support your coming generations in living a pleasant future on Earth.
Kickstart Your Minimalistic Skin Journey
It’s tempting to hoard items in the hopes of using them later, but in order to reduce your consumption, you may need to plan ahead. We will make things as simple as possible for you. Certain things must be kept in mind in order to create a simple yet efficient regimen:
1. Choose Wisely — Go For a Product With Multiple Actives To Get The Best Results
Choose a product with a gentle blend of ingredients to address different skin issues. Incorporating a skincare product that combines multiple ingredients are designed after extensive testing, resulting in a lower risk of irritation. On the other hand, piling too many ingredients on your skin might cause harm. So, if you’re searching for something that moisturises while also slightly exfoliating, we recommend a toner containing AHA/BHA to manage oil and remove damaged skin and other toxins.
Product Description : Toners have come a long way and so have you! The perfect quick hit of hydration and clarification, toners bring your skin back to its natural acidic state, ready to absorb the goodness of other skin products. With gently exfoliating glycolic acid and pH balancing apple cider vinegar, the Neemli Naturals Glycolic Acid & Apple Cider Vinegar Exfoliating Toner is a potent clarifying agent that deeply cleans pores and sweeps away excess oil to give you a smoother, brighter and more radiant look.
The second step in a good, basic skincare routine, toning is a process of quickly absorbing excess dirt, impurities and leftover makeup traces. It brings the skin back to its acidic state by removing dead cells off your skin surface. With the use of a toner, one can better prep their pores to absorb skin-beneficial ingredients from moisturizers or serums applied after its use. Neemli's Glycolic Acid & Apple Cider Vinegar Exfoliating Toner helps clear accumulated dirt and debris through an exfoliating process, clarifying skin and balancing its pH levels. Among the Alpha-Hydroxy Acids or AHAs, glycolic acid has the unique ability to go deeper into the skin, promoting skin cell renewal by effectively exfoliating the upper layers of the skin. A natural astringent, apple cider vinegar helps increase the blood flow to the skin, minimizing the appearance of pores. It also helps balance the skin's pH to keep it functioning optimally and fighting acne-causing bacteria. This potent mix of ingredients is balanced by the calming properties of aloe vera, making this toner an effective beauty tool to retexturize skin with an added glow.
How to use :
- This toner is ideal for once-a-day use (at night).
- As part of your daily skincare routine, use this toner as a second step after cleansing.
- After washing face with a gentle cleanser, use a cotton pad with the toner and gently use on face and neck in sweeping circular motions. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not rinse off.
- Follow up with other products as needed.
- Wake up with smooth, clarified skin.
Benefits of using this product :
- Balances pH levels: The combination of ingredients in this toner work to balance your skin's pH level. This regulates the skin's oil production and moisture levels, balancing dry, oily or combination skin. Apple cider vinegar works as a natural astringent, balancing the skin's pH while glycolic acid balances these levels through the day.
- Improves overall skin appearance: This toner helps in giving your skin a 'double cleanse' to clear remnants of makeup, grime and dead skin cells. Apple cider vinegar helps in exfoliating the skin, smoothing out and improving skin texture while absorbing excess oil. With its skin-renewing properties, glycolic acid helps smooth fine wrinkles, improving skin tone. It also helps plump the skin while boosting hydration levels.
- Fights acne and scars: Glycolic acid helps clear out pores preventing blockages, blackheads and inflamed breakouts. The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties that help destroy the bacteria that cause acne. Its exfoliating properties also take off the layers of dead skin, reducing the appearance of acne scars over time and getting rid of hyperpigmentation.
- Suitable for: Oily and acne-prone skin
- All natural: Neemli Naturals products are formulated without synthetic ingredients, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, phthalates, chemicals, fillers, mineral oils, petroleum and animal based ingredients
Product Ingredients : Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Aquaxyl, Peppermint Oil, Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, Sodium levullinate and potassium sorbate, Phenoxyethanol Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Turmeric Oil, Echinicea extract, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Niacinamide, E.O Blend.
Brand Name : Neemli Naturals
2. Don’t Forget To Pay Attention To Your Main Skin Concern
Dark circles, large pores, blemishes, and acne may all be addressed at the same time. However, because skin minimalism encourages you to be truthful about your shortcomings, it’s good to ignore your imperfections for a while. Select your main skin problem. If you have acne-prone skin with wrinkles and scars, exfoliating and moisturising should be your top priorities. So choose a face wash that will assist you in doing so.
How to Use: 1. Take a pea-sized amount of cream on your fingertip. 2. Apply dots under the eyes and massage in a circular motion. 3. Massage till the cream is completely absorbed.
Benefits: REDUCES DARK CIRCLES Skin lightening and tightening properties of Cucumber & Peptides in this eye cream diminish unwanted dark circles caused due to melanin deposit, iron deposit, stress & pollution.
NOURISHES UNDER EYE SKIN The soothing and nourishing effects of Hawkweed and Daisy extracts help target the appearance of dark shadows, for brighter eyes that look well-rested.
Ingredients: Propanediol, Cetearyl Octanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Hieracium Pilosella (Hawkweed) Extraxt (JuvenEye CLR), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol (Aquaxyl), Glycerin, Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Matrixyl 3000), Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Cucumber Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Pottasium Sorbate, IFRA Certified Allergen-Free Fragrance
Shelf Life: 36 Months
Country of Origin: India
3. One Product — Multiple Uses
To revitalise your skin, you don’t need any additional eye gel, face mask, or body scrub. The regular face cream you use can also be applied on your neck, and on your under eyes area. Because both eyes and lips have delicate thin skin, eye creams and lip balms are typically rich in hydrating ingredients. You can get rid of a lot of these products by utilizing the ones you already have for various skin concerns.
4. Select Apt Actives For Your Skin
In case your skin demands more damage prevention than restoration, you may assume that purchasing various products is justified. That, however, is not the case. You may still use one ingredient to address many issues. If you have wrinkles, sun spots, or acne scars, for instance, you can simply apply Retinol instead of numerous other ingredients. Retinol can assist you in addressing all three areas of concern.