The winter season brings with it a lot of skin problems. The cold weather can make your skin dry, flaky, and chapped. It can also cause many other skin problems like eczema and psoriasis. So, what can you do to protect your skin during winter? The answer lies in following a good skincare routine. This blog post will share with you all the skincare products you should use during winter. This routine will help you keep your skin hydrated and healthy all winter. So, read on to find out more.
What Every Skin Care Routine Needs
Assuming you are referring to a daily skincare routine to follow during the winter months, here are a few tips:
- Exfoliate your skin regularly – At least once a week, use a gentle scrub or exfoliating device to slough off dead skin cells. This will prevent your skin from looking dull and help your other products penetrate better.
- Use a hydrating cleanser – Dry skin in winter can be worrisome. Avoid this by choosing a cleanser that won’t strip your skin of its natural oils. Opt for formulas that contain hyaluronic acid or glycerin to help lock in moisture.
Tea Tree Body Cleansers 2 items₹1,298.00
Product Description: Want to show some love to your body? Why not try out all natural Tea Tree Body Cleansers from Frescia? Frescia has recently launched natural Tea Tree Body Cleansers combo that can make your skin smooth, soft and naturally glowing. Basil & tea tree shower gel is the best shower gel with best fragrance for men and women. Experience the refreshment as the shower gel cleanse your body thoroughly from impurities, dirt, oil, dead skin cells with the goodness of natural ingredients like basil and tea tree oil. Tea tree body scrub deeply cleanses your skin further to help you obtain more softer and smoother skin without any impurities stuck even in skin pores. If you have been looking for natural bodycare products, this tea tree body cleanser s combo is the perfect pick for you as it contains best shower gel for winter and body scrub for glowing skin.
How to Use: Squeeze some drops of shower gel on loofah and apply on wet body. Massage your body in circular motions Rinse your body with clean water until it runs clear Use body shower gel every day during bath . Apply body moisturizer after using body wash. Squeeze ample quantity of body scrub and apply on wet body. Massage the body scrub gently in circular motions all over the body, scrubbing a little more on elbows, knees and armpits. Rinse your body with clean water until it runs clear
Product Ingredients: Tea Tree, Basil
Benefits / Features of using the product:
- Prevents body odor
- Treats body acne
- Removes dark spots on skin
- Deeply cleanses skin
- Brightens skintone
- Nourishes skin deeply & gives hydrated feel after every wash
- Reduces dark patches on elbows, knees and armpits
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Country of Origin: India
Brand Name: Frescia
- Moisturise – A good rule of thumb is to apply a thicker moisturiser in the morning and a lighter one at night. Consider using a hydrating serum under your cream or lotion if your skin is extra dry. And don’t forget to apply lip balm often to keep your lips hydrated!
Soothing Aloevera Lotion (30g)₹1,134.00
Product Description : Give your skin the luxurious experience it deserves! A rich, exquisite, and truly authentic blend of Aloe vera, potent oils, and raw butter, nourishes the skin of all ages. Resplendent with precious ingredients, Aloe vera lotion strengthens your skin and restores natural balance while replenishing your skin’s natural hydrating layer to lock in moisture. Works better than any Aloe gel or juice.
How to Use : Apply a thin layer after shower (while the skin is still damp) & rub onto stretching skin every morning & night. Massage onto belly, breasts & hips often to condition and promote elasticity.
Benefits of using this product : Hydration, Soothes suntans, Can also be used for teenagers
Product Ingredients : Aloe barbadensis (Aloevera) | Juglans regia (Walnut) Oil | Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Oil | Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) | Cera alba (Beeswax) | Demineralized Water | Alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) | Jasminum sambac EO | Rosa damascena EO | Cananga Odorata EO | Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid.
Shelf Life : 3 months
Country of Origin : India
Brand Name : Vikarah Holistic Beauty Rituals
- Protect your skin from the sun – Even in the winter, it’s essential to wear sunscreen daily (even if it’s cloudy!). Look for a sunscreen between 30 to 50 SPF for the best protection against UVA and UVB rays during winters. It is best to avoid sunscreens that have chemicals like Oxybenzone and Homosalate as they are hormone disruptors that can damage your skin.
Create a Special Skincare Routine
Accept the following steps in your guide for how to take care of your skin in winter:
- Cleansing: Cleansing is the first and most crucial step of any skincare routine. It’s essential to cleanse your skin every morning and evening to remove makeup, dirt, pollution, and other impurities that can clog pores and cause breakouts. Choose a gentle cleanser that won’t strip your skin of its natural oils.
- Exfoliating: Exfoliating is the next step in achieving glowing, healthy skin. Exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells that can build up on the surface of your skin and cause dullness. Use a gentle exfoliator 1-2 times per week. Be sure not to overdo it, as this can irritate your skin, leaving it dry.
Product Description :Â Aegte Rice face wash is carefully formulated with natural powers of Rice Barn Oil, Oats, and Aloe vera. Used to balance the exfoliation process leaving the skin smooth and soft. Soothes and heals skin. Used to balance the exfoliation process leaving the skin smooth and soft.
How to use :Â ?<!-- -->
- Apply to wet skin with lukewarm water.
- Massage face washes into the skin in a gentle circular motion.
- Rinse and wash.
- Smile and feel the freshness by yourself!
Benefits of using this product :Â
Our facial cleanser is enriched with Aloe Vera, Raw Honey, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Beetroot Extract, Almond Oil, Coconut fruit, Vitamin E, Rose Extract, Apricot Kernel Oil, and Wheatgerm Oil. All these ingredients help to impart continuous hydration all day long, making the skin soft and supple.
MADE IN INDIA â€“ We take pride in the high quality of our cosmetic products, which are all manufactured in India. While other tend to outsource their products overseas, we stand firm behind our commitment to Indian made products.
IMMEDIATE RESULTS â€“ Dulling skin, fine lines, acne or scarring have you feeling less than your best? Our Rice face wash provides instant results, revealing visibly smoother, brighter, glowing skin after just one use.
REMOVES DEAD SKIN CELLS The first and foremost benefit of using Aegte Ubtan Facewash is removing the dead skin cells from your face. Dead skin cells make your face look dry and dull. These also clog your skin pores. This face wash exfoliates your skin thoroughly and removes the dead skin cells.
UNCLOGS SKIN PORES The body produces a natural oil called sebum to keep the skin moisturized. But sometimes the production becomes excessive and the extra sebum oil gets stored in your skin pores. Since the skin pores get clogged, it leads to acne breakouts. Our face wash removes the sebum oil and unclogs the skin pores REDUCES ACNE SCARS Our face wash contributes to reducing acne scars and dark patches of skin. While these arenâ€™t removed completely, they do become lighter. This face wash promotes the natural skin resurfacing process, allowing the skin to rejuvenate. Dark patches and scars thereby becomes lighter in shade. It has natural skin brightening ingredients known to have better effects. KEY FEATURES Aegte Rice Ubtan Exfoliating facewash comes in a bottle measuring 100 ml or 3.38 fl oz in volume
Product Ingredient :Â
RICE Cleanse, soften, moisturize, soothe, nourish, and smooth the skin. It slows the look of aging and brightens the complexion.
OATS Gently exfoliates, soak up the excess oil from the face & removes toxins and dead skin cells.
ALOE VERA Aloe Vera is a super ingredient for sensitive skin. The cooling properties of the plant help in soothing redness, infection, rash, and itchiness.
VITAMIN E Vitamin E reduces scars, heal marks and helps nourish the skin. It is treated as an antioxidant and helps soften the skin.
Shelf Life :Â 2 Years
Country of Origin :Â India
Brand NameÂ :Â Aegte
- Moisturizing: Moisturising is vital for maintaining hydrated, plump skin during the dry winter and keeping dull skin at arm’s length. Look for a moisturizer that suits your skin type and provides enough hydration without being too heavy or greasy. Apply morning and night after cleansing and exfoliating.
- Lip care: Don’t forget about your lips! The skin on your lips is thinner and more delicate than the rest of your face, so it needs extra TLC during wintertime. Apply a lip balm or Vaseline regularly to keep lips hydrated and prevent them from cracking or chapping.
- Oil Free Gel Moisturiser with Niacinamide, Blue Light Protect ₹645.00
- Chocolate Coffee Face Wash (200ml) ₹649.00
- Caffeinated Face Wash Cleanser With Coffee Bean Extract & Coconut Cake Powder (Sulfate & Paraben Free) (100 ml) ₹262.50
- Earth Rhythm Phyto Repair Vitamin C + Matrixyl 3000 Advanced Cell Repair Moisturiser 50gm ₹561.75
It Shows in Your
Glow When Your Skincare Regimen Works
Like most people, you probably have a daily facial skincare routine that you follow religiously. But how do you know if your skincare routine is working?
- First, take a close look at your skin. If you see any improvement in your skin’s appearance, your skincare routine will likely work. Common signs of healthy skin include reducing wrinkles, firmer skin, and a more even skin tone.
- If you’re not seeing any results after using a particular product for several weeks, it’s time to ditch it and try something new. Don’t get discouraged if it takes a while to find the right products for a daily skincare routine for glowing skin – everyone’s skin is different, and it may take some trial and error before you find the perfect match.
- Finally, remember that healthy skin requires both internal and external care. In addition to using topical products, make sure to eat a healthy diet, drink plenty of water, and get enough sleep. These lifestyle changes will help improve your overall health and give you radiant skin from the inside out!
Q. Why is my combination skin getting drier in winter?
With the colder weather and less humidity in the air, it’s no wonder your skin is feeling dry! One way to help combat this is by using a humidifier in your home, adding moisture back into the air and helping keep your skin hydrated.
Q. Which ingredients should not be in a winter skincare routine?
You don’t want to use anything with petroleum or other harsh chemicals. You also want to avoid any physical exfoliants (i.e., scrubs with beads) as they can damage your skin.
Q. Is SPF important in winter?
In short, yes! Even though the sun might not be as intense during winter, the ultraviolet (UV) rays that cause skin damage are present all year. That’s why it’s essential to wear sunscreen every day, no matter the season.