Who doesn’t love soft, supple and glowing skin? The mere glow that comes from well-hydrated skin is enough to make anyone’s day. But with so many skincare products lining up the shelves, which ones to choose for that inner radiance that can light up a room? We’re here with the answer and to introduce you to your new best friend – Vitamin C.
A good skincare routine will provide your skin with all of the vitamins and nutrients it needs to maintain a healthy glow on its surface and prevent wrinkles, age spots, and sagging.
Make sure your routine is prepared for the advanced signs of ageing as you get older. The majority of people in developed countries spend at least half of their day outside or work in an environment without adequate air conditioning, which can result in dull skin and poor skin. Find out in this article how Vitamin C can benefit your skincare routine and where it fits in!
First time user 💸Grab 50% 💸off on your favourite products by using promo code FEM50 now! ❣️
- Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash ₹399.00
- Skin Brightening Tan Removal Face Pack with Multani Mitti Powder & Turmeric for Glowing Skin, Unclog Pores, Rich in Vitamin C - 75gm ₹399.00
- Vitamin C Face Serum, 30 ml ₹446.00
- 24K Gold Vitamin C Face Serum with Collagen Booster ₹2,199.00
What Is This Wonder Potion?
Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that can help protect your skin from free radical damage. It is also known as Ascorbic Acid, a must-have skincare active that works in wonderful ways for all skin types.
It brightens skin, evens out skin tone, minimises the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and protects skin from environmental stressors, making vitamin C a super ingredient that does it all. It makes sense why it’s one of the most widely used ingredients in skincare products.
While Vitamin C is a naturally-occurring ingredient found in citrus fruits, the proportions needed by your skin may not be easily achieved through diet alone. Hence, knowing some facts and benefits of Vitamin C for your skin is vital, like:
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can help protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals, UV rays, and pollution.
- It can also help to reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- It also promotes collagen production and protects against sun damage.
Vitamin C is a powerful ingredient that can offer many benefits to the skin. When used as part of a daily skincare routine, it can help improve your skin’s overall health and appearance.
Treat Your Skin To The Goodness of Vitamin C
If you’re wondering how to use vitamin C for the best results, you’re in for a treat! There are many ways to incorporate Vitamin C into your skincare routine. You can use a Vitamin C serum, add a Vitamin C supplement to your diet, or use topical Vitamin C products. Some popular ways include:
- Use a vitamin C serum: Vitamin C serums are lightweight and easily absorbed by the skin. They help to brighten the skin and protect it from damage.
- Use a vitamin C cream: Vitamin C creams are thicker than serums and provide more hydration for the skin. They can also help to brighten the skin and even out skin tone.
- Try a vitamin C scrub: Vitamin C scrubs help to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. This can help to brighten the skin and improve its appearance.
- Vitamin C masks: Vitamin C masks are a great way to hydrate and nourish the skin deeply. They can also help to brighten the complexion and even out skin tone.
With Our Love Earth Vitamin C Serum, We Open A New And Healthier Path To Getting Luminous And Youthful Skin. This Is Purely Water-Based So No Oily Sticky Feeling Afterward. It Has The Benefits Of Pure Vitamin C, Witch Hazel, And Hyaluronic Acid. The Serum Hydrates And Repairs Your Skin While Boosting Collagen And Elastin. It Also Evens Out The Complexion And Improves Skin Luminosity. This Can Be Used On All Skin Types And With All Age Groups. How to Use: First, cleanse your face and pat it dry. Benefits: The Vitamin C Serum from Love Earth efficiently reduces wrinkles. It furiously protects collagen and increases its production. Ingredient: ? AQUA Shelf Life: 24 Months Country of Origin: India Brand: Love Earth
Use a Mist and wait for it to get absorbed
Now pick your favorite Love Earth Vitamin C Serum.
Take 1-2 pumps.
Close your eyes and gently tap them onto your skin.
Now seal it with a moisturizer or a face oil or use both.
Now just sit or move around looking your best radiant self!
It helps create a shield against sun damage while also reducing hyperpigmentation. Our Serum also evens skin tone.
The real organic ingredients make it strong enough to act as armour against pollution and other free radicals.
Glycerine increases skin hydration, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin's surface.
The Aloe Vera reduces the chances of infection and acne.
The Witch Hazel extracts help in relieving inflammation, tightening pores, and helping with razor bumps. It also helps in reducing acne, since it can cleanse your skin of excess oil.
The Ginger essential oil is high in antioxidants. It helps prevent the signs of aging.
Vitamin E keeps the skin hydrated and calm.
VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID)
ALOE VERA GEL
GREEN TEA EXTRACT (CAMELLIA SINENSIS)
BASIL OIL (OCIMUM BASILICUM)
WITCH HAZEL EXTRACT
GRAPEFRUIT EXTRACT (CITRUS PARADISI)
GINGER OIL EXTRACT
ETHYL HEXYL GLYCERIN
With Our Love Earth Vitamin C Serum, We Open A New And Healthier Path To Getting Luminous And Youthful Skin. This Is Purely Water-Based So No Oily Sticky Feeling Afterward. It Has The Benefits Of Pure Vitamin C, Witch Hazel, And Hyaluronic Acid. The Serum Hydrates And Repairs Your Skin While Boosting Collagen And Elastin. It Also Evens Out The Complexion And Improves Skin Luminosity. This Can Be Used On All Skin Types And With All Age Groups.
How to Use: First, cleanse your face and pat it dry.
Benefits: The Vitamin C Serum from Love Earth efficiently reduces wrinkles. It furiously protects collagen and increases its production.
Ingredient: ? AQUA
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Country of Origin: India
Brand: Love Earth
Steps towards a Flawless Skin!
Now comes the time to include Vitamin C in your daily skincare routine for glowing skin. Understand and follow the following steps for best results:
- Vitamin C serum is the most potent form of this antioxidant. So, if you’re a beginner and under 20 years old, you can skip this and find a Vitamin C cleanser or moisturizer for a mild start to the process.
- For intermediate skincare users, a Vitamin C with 10% pure L-ascorbic acid is ideal for adding to your standard CTM routine.
- It is as simple as putting on your creams for those who don’t know how to apply vitamin C serum. Firstly, ensure your face is properly cleansed and toned. Then, on clean hands, take a pump full or two (3-4 drops if you have a dropper bottle). Next, without massaging the serum, apply gently onto a little damp skin (after the toner) by dabbing the product. Top it off with your moisturizer and SPF.
Go For Glow
Adding vitamin C to your daily skincare steps is a great way to improve the look and feel of your skin. Vitamin C has shown remarkable results for all skin types and conditions. So, don’t hold back from trying something new. Start with a small percentage and let your skin show you how well it works.
Also read: All That Is Vitamin C!
1. Can I use Vitamin C if I have sensitive skin?
Yes, but if your skin is very sensitive, you should use a vitamin C product with a lower concentration of 10% or less. This will aid in lowering the potential for inflammation. Moreover, before applying a new skincare product to your face, it is recommended that you conduct a patch test.
2. Are facewashes with Vitamin C too harsh for dry skin?
No, actually, Vitamin C facewashes can be pretty helpful for dry skin! If you have dry skin, you might want to look for a Vitamin C facewash that also contains hyaluronic acid or glycerin, which will help to add moisture back into the skin.
3. Is Vitamin C serum suitable for mature skin?
Yes, our Vitamin C serum is perfect for mature skin! Especially when used from a young age, it helps to brighten and even out the skin tone, as well as reduce the appearance of wrinkles. The best age bracket would be around 22 to 25.
Explore Femica India to find clean & organic products that suit your needs.
Pingback: All That Is Vitamin C Serum! Femica-Blog